I have eight blogs, four in blogger.com and another four in wordpress.com. Five of them have global ranks in alexa.com. There are perhaps hundreds of millions of blogs and websites worldwide, both in English and in other languages, many of these don’t have any global rank.
(1) this blog is about conferences of the Economic Freedom Network (EFN) Asia.
(2) http://funwithgovernment.blogspot.com/, Government and Taxes, about many topics.
(3) https://seanet2.wordpress.com/ is about trade and investments in Asia, related topics.
(4) http://travelpinoy.blogspot.com/ is about travel and tourism plus my notes about my two girls.
(5) http://sustaindevelopment.blogspot.com/ is about agro-forest farming.
SEANET2 experienced a surge in viewership this month. From an average of around 350 views per month the past 3 months, this month it’s nearly 800. Audience, many are from Venezuela.
My three other blogs which have no global rank in alexa.com yet are the following:
(6) https://electricityasia.wordpress.com/, about energy and electricity issues in the Philippines and other Asian economies, plus some postings on energy policies in Europe and the US.
(7) https://ipinasia.wordpress.com/, about intellectual property (IP) issues in Asia, other countries outside the continent.
(8) http://rotarianpinoy.blogspot.com/, some rotary notes about our club and RI District 3830.
Thank you, readers.